- Slides (in french) for a short/informal talk I gave to introduce myself and my recent research to my new colleagues in Paris.
- Slides for a somewhat colloquial-style talk I gave about quantization of character varieties and topological field theories at the conference Geometric representation theory and low-dimensional topology in Edinburgh, in June 2019.
- Slides for a talk I virtually gave in Paris about dualizable and invertible finite braidedtensor categories.
- Slides for a talk on virtual knots and quantum groups at the Mathematical Physics Seminar, University of Nottingham.
- Slides for a talk on higher genus associators and quantum groups, séminaire de topologie algébrique du LAGA, Paris 13.
Gaudin Algebras, RSK and Calogero-Moser Cells in Type A (with I. Gordon and N. White) (arXiv)
Invertible braided tensor categories (with D. Jordan, P. Safronov and N. Snyder) (arXiv, to appear in AGT)
On dualizability of braided tensor categories (with D. Jordan and N. Snyder) (arXiv, to appear in Compositio Mathematica)
Quantum character varieties and braided module categories (with D. Ben-Zvi and D. Jordan) (arXiv, Selecta Mathematica 24, pp 4711–4748(2018)))
A Duflo star product for Poisson groups (SIGMA 12 (2016), 088, arXiv)
Virtual tangles and fiber functors (To appear in JKTR, arXiv)
Integrating quantum groups over surfaces (with D. Ben-Zvi and D. Jordan) (To appear in J. Top., arXiv)
Fourier transform for quantum D-modules via the punctured torus mapping class group (with D. Jordan) (Quantum Topology (2017) 8(2):361-379, arXiv)
Cyclotomic associators and finite type invariants for tangles in the solid torus (Algebraic & Geometric Topology 13 (2013) 3365-3409, arXiv)
A Kohno-Drinfeld theorem for the monodromy of cyclotomic KZ connections (Comm. Math. Phys. 2012, 311, 55-96, arXiv)
Slides for "What is ..." (ZMP Seminar, Hamburg)
- ... the Kontsevich integral (slides)
- ... higher algebra (slides)
Un théorème de Kohno-Drinfeld pour les connexions de Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov cyclotomiques (tel-00598766/)
Since it doesn't seem that they're available online, here are scanned copies of two of my favourite papers:
- Drinfeld, On quasitriangular quasi-Hopf algebras and a group closely connected with (pdf)
- Drinfeld, Quasi-Hopf algebras (pdf)